10 Best Designer Fragrances for Women Today
Are you trying to figure out what would be the best fragrance for your girl? Most men are clueless of what women want. Most women own different fragrances, write the names down or memorize them and do some research. Look for its ingredients or what the base is made out of.
Every fragrance has secret ingredients that will probably never be disclosed but at least you will know some of the ingredients in it. Once you find a common denominator of the ingredients between the fragrances she has on top of her dresser or bathroom counter, that would be your starting point. Makes sense right? Yes it does.
With this information in hand, you can go online conduct a search for perfumes that include the ingredient/s you are looking for. You will definitely have a hit when buying it for her and that way she will have no idea it is coming.
As promised here is the top 10 Designer Perfumes for women today:
1. Couture Couture: Top notes are mandarin orange, African orange flower and grapefruit; middle notes are jasmine, honeysuckle and plum; base notes are amber, vanilla and sandalwood.
2. Shalimar: Composed of fresh citrus notes in the top, accompanied with floral accords of iris, jasmine and rose and wrapped in velvety powdery vanilla.
3. Poison Dior: This feminine scent possesses a blend of amber, honey, berries, and other spices. It is recommended for romantic wear.
4. L’air du Temps: Possesses a blend of gardenia, musk, rose, carnation and sandalwood.
5. Jean Paul Gaultier: This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh spicy amber, vanilla and wood.
6. Euphoria Calvin Klein: Includes the mixture of kumquat, dewy green accord, pomegranate, orchid blossom, lotus blossom, pink peony, blond wood, white amber, and frosted sheer musk.
7. Ricci Ricci: A glamorous and chic fragrance from the famous French fashion and Fragrance house. It is composed of rhubarb, bergamot, moonflower, Indian tuberose, centifolia rose, patchouli and sandalwood.
8. Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs: Tasty notes of coconut, pear and blackberry brighten up your day and add depth to this women’s fragrance.
9. Velvet Orchid: This sweet scent opens with a burst of citrusy mandarin orange and bergamot with a heart of rum and honey. Jasmine on the finish gives this fragrance a subtle hint of floral that sticks with you for hours after application.
10. Rosabotanica (Balenciaga): High notes of grapefruit and cardamom tease your senses, while spicy pink pepper adds a potent kick. Rosebotanica closes with the soothing freshness of white amber and freshly picked blue hyacinth.
So for all the men out there, when it comes to a woman, do your research! Don’t just wing it!